TravelStory GPS App WY Tour Sheridan – walking tour
SCLT has partnered with the Downtown Sheridan Association (DSA) to include new sites on the Downtown Sheridan TravelStory GPS App WY Tour Sheridan walking tour. The new sites launched on TravelStory GPS App are the stone marker of the first cabin in Sheridan, the Sheridan Manufacturing Flour Co. in the Mill Park, Sheridan Brewery, and the Big Goose Creek Buffalo Jump. Download the free “TravelStorysGPS” app on iPhone or Android to experience the rich history of this area as the app navigates you to the sights and stories along Big Goose Creek.
The tour features narration by Senator Dave Kinskey and guides travelers with directional cues, making it easier to locate historic sites.
How to take the TravelStory GPS walking tour
1) Go to the AppStore (iPhone) or GooglePlay (Android) and search for the “TravelStorysGPS” app.
2) Download and open the “TravelStorysGPS” app with your phone.
3) Search for the WY Tour Sheridan walking tour by either location or name.
4) Open the WY Tour Sheridan walking tour.
5) You can start the tour from any section of the Historic Downtown Sheridan area displayed on the GPS map.
OR take the TravelStory Tour remotely via your computer.